| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campo Mourao in October is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish. Around 161.7mm (6.4in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Campo Mourao October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Campo Mourao, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Campo Mourao:
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 369.6 kms (229.7 miles) N
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Londrina, Brazil - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) ENE
- Maringa, Brazil - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NNE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 354 kms (220 miles) E
- Castro, Brazil - 253.1 kms (157.3 miles) ESE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 348 kms (216.2 miles) ESE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 421.5 kms (261.9 miles) ESE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) SE
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) SSE