| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campo Mourao in January is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy. Around 175.2mm (6.9in) of liquidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Campo Mourao January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Campo Mourao, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Campo Mourao:
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 369.6 kms (229.7 miles) N
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Londrina, Brazil - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) ENE
- Maringa, Brazil - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NNE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 354 kms (220 miles) E
- Castro, Brazil - 253.1 kms (157.3 miles) ESE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 348 kms (216.2 miles) ESE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 421.5 kms (261.9 miles) ESE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) SE
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) SSE