| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Campo Mourao in August is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 84.4mm (3.3in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Campo Mourao August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Campo Mourao, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Campo Mourao:
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 369.6 kms (229.7 miles) N
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 264.2 kms (164.2 miles) ENE
- Londrina, Brazil - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) ENE
- Maringa, Brazil - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) NNE
- Itapeva, Brazil - 354 kms (220 miles) E
- Castro, Brazil - 253.1 kms (157.3 miles) ESE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 348 kms (216.2 miles) ESE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 421.5 kms (261.9 miles) ESE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) SE
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) SSE